Ham Radio Classified Ads
A Free Service by KA9FOX & QTH.com
Place your FREE ad - STEP 1
- If the ad works for you, to help keep this system running.
- No "Good Guy" or "Bad Guy" Reports here! - If you wish to place good or bad feedback regarding any of your dealings, please place them in a Feedback Forum.
- Must have FCC License to buy/sell Transmitters and Amplifiers - Yes, we know that the FCC doesn't require you to have a license, but our site does. Please respect our wishes. Ads for transmitters and amplifiers by non-hams will be removed.
- In cooperation with the FCC, illegal radios and amplifiers will be deleted from the system. This includes all uncertified HF amplifiers manufactured for use on CB frequencies - even if they are disguised as ham radio amplifiers. Please see for important information regarding radios and amplifiers that are not legal for sale in the USA. All amplifiers must specify the manufacturer and model (or be marked as Homebrew if appropriate)
- Regarding CB and Marine Band radios: CB Radios are allowed on our site, only if they are being listed by a licensed ham operator AND the radio is not listed on our banned radio list. We feel Marine Band VHF radios are generally not suitable or useful for amateur radio, and so they are not allowed to be posted. Marine Band HF radios are very useful and can make great HF transceivers when converted, so they are allowed.
- Ads automatically expire in about 6 weeks, but if you sell or find the item, you are REQUIRED to delete your ad by using our "Delete Ad" feature, or at the very least, edit your ad and say "Sold pending funds" or "Sale Pending".
- If you wish to change any part of your ad, you can use our EDIT feature at any time to edit your ad. By editing your ad, it will automatically renew your ad for another 6 weeks. Due to some users excessively editing their ads, just to bring their ad back to the top of the list, I have set a limit where ads can only be edited 3 times, except in the first 3 hours, where ads can be edited an unlimited number of times. So, you have 3 hours to make sure the ad is the way you want it to be, then after that, you can edit the ad a total of 3 more times. If you must edit the ad another time, you will have to DELETE your ad, and PLACE A NEW AD instead.
- No duplicate ads! Please, only run ONE ad for your item. If you need to relist the item, please delete the old ad.
- The QTH.COM Classifieds system is for buying, selling and trading items of Amateur Radio interest only. You may post non-ham items if you state that the item is to be TRADED only for directly-ham-related items. Please don't post a price for it or mention you would sell it or offer it as a partial cash/trade. Non-ham items may ONLY be posted if you are willing to TRADE the non-ham item 100% for ham gear. If you are not sure your item is directly ham radio related, please contact KA9FOX for clarification.
- Please don't use HTML except to create links to pictures on your web site. Don't EVER use an tag to place a picture on this site! The ability to upload photos has been implemented, so you can upload pictures to our site instead.
- The advertisement of firearms and ammunition on this site is not allowed, even if the items are for trade for amateur radio related items.
- Requests for donations of ham gear are not allowed, unless your organization is a bonafide 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization. You must specify in your ad that you are a such an organization, and be able to prove it, if we ask.
- By listing your item here, you are agreeing to all of the above, plus the listed at the bottom of this page.
Additional Terms of Service
Our service has been created to be easily accessible to all users of legal age, but it also has limitations and risks that you must be aware of before participating.